1. Equal parts elegant, grounded, and glamorous; she'll rock these earrings with a white tank and jeans as easily as to a black tie event!
2. The perfect life and travel companion. Its rugged, elegant, and never complains.
3. She deserves a little luxury. The softest, chicest blanket that works with just about any decor.
4. Speaking of luxury, this body oil smells like heaven and gives a dewy glow.
5. The perfect companion for entertaining or tablescaping.
6. Sleeping on a silk pillow case is pretty much non-negotiable. Silk won’t absorb all of your expensive face oils and lotions AND your blow out will thank you.
7. She can handle all of the action: hiking, biking, and still look good all around the city.
8. Such a fun, timeless way to add a pop of color to any look (and the price will SHOCK you!)
9. She can wear it anywhere a denim jacket would go but make it rock and roll.
10. I'm all about bougie pantry goods and I think we’ve curated some of the best.
1. Spring is here, y'all. I've been deep cleaning my curtains and rugs, adding linen sheets into the rotation, and using pops of color to brighten things up around the house. This cactus silk pillow is the perfect touch of green.
11. Last but not least, the perfect ribbed tee shirt. I get sad every time this is in the wash because I always want to wear it. Comes in black and chai.
We hope to see you in the shops soon! Catch me in Boulder every Monday and Denver every Tuesday/Thursday this month. XO
1. Wear this easy wrap dress with cowboy boots + a leather jacket; Later with sandals and sunnies.
2. Layer this mohair coat over a thin sweater with leggings and tall boots; Later with a white tank and shorts later to turn heads at all the mountain concerts!
3. Pair these super fresh jeans with booties and a cashmere sweater while there is still a chill in the air; kitten heels and silk cami all summer long.
4. Springy in spirit but still so cozy, this sweet bag from Argentinian designer Diego Binetti brings a little whimsy to your look.
5. Add this cashmere bandana for a pop of color complete ANY of these looks.
6 There is always that one piece that you reach for when you travel; We predict this silk tee will be it. Pair it with a slim skirt, layer under a blazer, French tuck into denim, the drawstring details give it enough interest to elevate even the simplest looks.
7. These platform sneakers go with EVERYTHING leggings and a giant sweater to this skirt and a tee, leather joggers and so on and so on.
8. Now, later, always; your daily reminder to always be raising the bar.
9. And leveling up your barware collection.
10. While I’m not in full on changing over the house mode YET, this electric shade of yellow is giving me all the spring feels.
2. These epic gold linen pants are such an incredible staple piece for your wardrobe - I promise you'll be reaching for them even more than you think. (A)
3. This magical 14k gold & bullseye tourmaline ring holds an ultra rare form of the stone, used to encourage self-confidence, promote understanding and provide insight into conflicts. It's currently 50% off and a steal at $600. (A)
4. Notes of wood, rum, and laughter; burn this with friends and good conversation. (M)
5. She’s going out on date night, under a blazer at the office, and with crisp white linen pants in Sardinia. (M)
6. I've been curling up in my living room a little extra lately, and this baby alpaca blanket is making everything extra cozy AND cool. (A)
7. The most delicate blown glass candle sticks add a pop of color for you late winter table with a shocking price tag. (M)
8. I love that you can wear this as a jacket, over a dress, or a simple tank. The bold, substantial hardware makes it earn a place in your forever wardrobe.(M)
9. This new color combo of our favorite handmade Flash boots is EVERYTHING. Because life is about celebrating and pushing the limits. (A)
10. I've been thirsting after a pair of these Cotton Citizen jeans since March of last year, and they're finally here. The booty pocket is my favorite detail. (A)
1. The Cleopatra Necklace - just the right amount of bling.
11. Hard to save the best for last when everything is your favorite, but these Isolde Boots are AMAZING. Super chic, Italian leather lace up boots with shearling lining. The best part? They have retractable micro-spikes for those icy dog walks or treks to work.
1. Might as well start off with a bang, right? This stunner from Leela Grace Jewelry is has 1.2ct diamonds with a gorgeous blue tanzanite at the center. Apparently, tanzanite is a rare gemstone that helps kick old habits and manifest our powers for a higher good. Sign me up.
11. Tell me about it, stud. <3 This Bita Leather Jacket by Mauritius has matte black details that really take it up a notch. It's an amazing price point for 100% real leather(never "vegan") and will last you forever.
12. New! Mongolian! Pillows! I am loving this mustard pillow right now, which adds a little warmth for fall and pairs well with neutrals or blues.
5. This book shelf is all style and substance and works with any vibe.
11. This gorgeous and sustainable 12" x 20" linen lumbar pillow is stonewashed so it's soft from day one.
12. The newest drop from P448 is here and these are my favorite high tops of theirs to date. They have a super subtle metallic pop and are easily carried into late summer and fall.
1. The pop of acid green and just-right kitten heel of these Toral shoes easily pair with more than you would think.
2. Wear with sandals by day, strappy heels at night. This romper is one of the easiest pieces for all the summer things.
3. This candle transports me to a long ago, beautiful memory that I have never been able to shake. Lemons, heat, and some magic.
4. I love this quote from Steinbeck on Positano. It’s so true. 'Positano bites deep. It is a dream place that isn't quite real when you are there and becomes beckoningly real after you have gone.'
5. These placemats will be my summer tablescape thing.
6. We just opened our home store in Cherry Creek and this is one sexy credenza.
7. If summer were a necklace. Watermelon Tourmaline Sugar High.
8. The Gretta dress. It’s elegant, easy, and has POCKETS.
9. Child Perfume is a cult fave and I understand why. It warms on your skin and smells like sun and salt.
10. It’s a belt/bum bag, it’s a crossbody, and holds everything you need for your daily adventures.
11. This brings some heat to an otherwise neutral room.
11. My answer to when someone asks me why my skin looks so good.
1. Ditch your hankering for a pair of Gucci slides. These are all you need. Handmade in Italy, super badass slides with just a touch of western flare.
3. This ultra-70s Lennox Onyx Ring by Miansai is an easy everyday piece or gift. At $175, this gold vermeil piece is the longest-lasting alternative to solid gold, for a fraction of the price.
4. I've been loving all the bright colors this spring has to offer, especially yellow and kelly green. This cactus silk pillow is the perfect pop to add to your couch or favorite chair without doing a giant house refresh.
6. Don't sleep on this Rough Night bag by Kempton. It's the perfect shape - it fits your laptop or iPad and it never turns into a black hole.
7. Halle Berry owns this dress. Enough said.
8. I always gravitate towards deep blues in my jewelry, and this Blue Diamond Evil Eye Necklace is no exception. Wear it to keep all the BS at bay.
9. I dare you to sip champagne from these yellow coups and be sad. Double dog dare you, actually.
11. I wore these smiley pants one day at LA Market this week and my mom and I kept a running tally of all the compliments I got. We lost count. They are happy, different, and upcycled! All of my favorite things.
2. This super roomy Kempton tote in going on a lot of trips with me this spring.
3. New this week - the Mona Linen Boyfriend Blazer. I’m wearing this over a collared shirt, a white tank, a silky neon cami...I’m obsessed with the boxy shoulders and belted waist.
4. These bespoke boots have my heart.
5. If you haven’t been to Nurture in Denver, I suggest you make an afternoon of it and book yourself a massage, some time in the infrared sauna, and eat everything on their menu (dosas!) which just keeps getting better and better.
6. Speaking of trips, my husband and I just celebrated our anniversary at this gem in Palm Springs and could not have been happier.
7. These faded black jeans with just the right amount of distressing have the old school Hudson back pocket and I’m not sad about it.
8. This Peruvian shearling floor pillow is bringing all the cozy vibes in the perfect shade of camel to warm up any space.
9. The most comfortable FreeCity sweats around in the perfect pop of color for spring.
10. These hand blown fuchsia coupes make everything a little more festive. Cheers!
2. Wildflower in Denver's LoHi neighborhood is one of my new favorite restaurants. Inspired by the traditions of neighborhood's original Mexican and Italian settlers, this place celebrates some of the best flavors the West has to offer. I'm still dreaming about the Colorado steak with verde mole - get it while you can, because the menu is seasonal!
3. I love to mix rich colors and textures in my house, and these Demetria Chappo Spirit Eye Cups bring me so much joy. Each piece is hand-thrown and painted in Brooklyn.
4. This Janessa Leone Alara Hat is the perfect transitional piece, I especially love the leather band and menswear vibe. Each Janessa hat is handcrafted in the United States, which you'll find is a common theme in my favorite things. I'll be pairing this one with a classic white button down and cowboy boots.
5. Wear it solo or stack it - this Maya Snake Chain Necklace is a staple in my wardrobe. Plus, for $60, it makes a perfect gift for a friend.
6. Cozy, chic, and charitable. These Eider Shearling Slides are made from memory foam wrapped in leather for a perfect, cloud-like fit. Plus, for each pair of Beeks sold, a day's worth of food is donated to the Second Harvest Food Bank to fight childhood hunger.
7. Staycation, anyone? Not only is the new Thompson Hotel open in downtown Denver, widely acclaimed LA chef Ludo Lefebvre is opening a new French brasserie, Chez Maggy, inside on February 3. Catch me at the bar ordering French onion soup on day one.
8. Handmade in Bend, Oregon by woman-owned Bryar Wolf, these Atlas Cactus Silk Pillows are handwoven from the Sabra cactus plant and dyed in rich, gorgeous hues. Each is one-of-a-kind.
9. I've never been a big bag person - I like to keep my essentials in something I can grab as I'm walking out the door. This Kempton Black Camo Canvas Pouch is the perfect size, and I love the combination of edgy and classic with the camo and stripes.
10. My whole family has a thing for bougie groceries, and this Castillo de Canena Smoked Olive Oil is high on my personal list. Most recently, I used it on thinly sliced tuna with jalapeño, yuzu ponzu, blood orange, and flaky sea salt.
11. A neutral cardigan is a wardrobe staple - pair this Cashmere MJ Watson one with a white tank for daytime or a lacy bralette for a sexy date night look.
12. Simple AND badass. These Leela Grace 14k and diamond lightning hoops are perfect for everyday.
13. Handmade in Mexico City, these Balay Resin Pedestal Bowls make the perfect accent piece for your home. Plus, they are food and dishwasher safe. Make your next dinner party extra special.
- Snakes are symbols of rebirth and nothing says sexy new beginnings like these 14K, diamond and emerald babies from LA designer Zofia Day.
Izanami is one of my favorite restaurants in the west, located at the magical Ten Thousand Waves, which is inspired by the great Japanese hot spring resorts. Small plates, sashimi flown in daily from Japan, broths and teas to soothe the body and soul. You’ll be thinking of this place long after you leave.
- Scent maven, Lola James Harper, describes this creation as all wood, dust, and joy. I’m all about the layered, slow burn of patchouli and sandalwood.
- Brightland oils are simply the best and brightest I’ve tasted. This smoky, sassy chili oil is no exception. Use it to finish roasted potatoes, grilled fish, pasta dishes and anything in need of a subtle kick.
- There are lots of collaborations out there, but this one between the Laundress and Le Labo is a match made in (scent) heaven. In January I’m all about laundering everything in sight: duvet covers, curtains, blankets, and there is nothing like a little Santal 33 or Rose 31 in the air.
The Inn of the Anasazi is at the top of my weekend getaway list. Cozy Kiva fireplaces in the rooms, the best library room to cuddle up with a drink and your favorite person, and a warm, low-key vibe to welcome you back after a day exploring Santa Fe.
- There are no gray days when your head is getting a hand knit hug.
- Handmade in Berlin, these mohair sweaters are knitted in one piece, by one person, making each sweater a unique, forever piece.
- Badass, timeless, and comfortable, these boots were made for walking.
- This one is called the Rough Night Handbag, designed by the ever lovely and stylish Fiona Kempton, and it can handle just about anything you throw in it. It’s a great winter companion to toss in all you need from mittens to your iPad AND it never becomes a black hole because of its unique square shape.
- These coated camel skinny jeans from Hudson are unexpected and easy to dress up or down, tuck into boots now or pair with a white tank and red sandals this spring.
- Honoring the beauty of Peru’s indigenous materials and traditional techniques, these dreamy color block pillows are made from cruelty-free alpaca and are inspired by the intricate stone walls of Peru and the sunsets over the Andes.
- With notes of caramel, vanilla, and nutmeg, this extra smooth tequila has been rested in oak red wine barrels for 5 years. Cheers!